This course is a
continuing education certification course for certified divers. It is an enjoyable
program of continued supervised experience designed to introduce divers to a variety
of diving activities and taught entirely in an open water setting. When you complete
the Advanced course you will more than double the practical, open water training
you received during the Open Water course, and you will receive additional experience
under expert supervision.
This course is appropriate for divers who:
- Desire additional training.
- Desire orientation to
a variety of diving sites and conditions.
- Plan to take Rescue or any
of the advanced specialties.
- During this two day course you will make five different types of dives. You
will develop skills in underwater navigation, deep, and three other dives
selected by you and your instructor, typically Search & recovery, Diver
propulsion vehicle, and Altitude diving while prefecting your diving skills.
Classes taught on trips may elect to do wreck, boat, drift and night dives.
on learning during actual open water dives.
- Open water dive schedule
- Rental costs will be the same as the open water weekend.
- Each dive is credited toward corresponding Specialty
- Read the chapters and complete the appropriate knowledge reviews in the Adventures
in Diving manual. We will review the relevant knowledge review
before each dive.
- Complete the Advanced
Waiver and a new Medical form. Give these
forms to your instructor before the dives.
- Pack your gear and go diving. Check calandar for avaialble dates.
Most dives can be done at Strawberry. The Deep and Altitude dives
will be done at Summersville Lake. Of course all the dives can be done
on one of our tropical trips
Call 724 869-1989 |
|Flexible schedule|| || |